One Inch Square has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address, OneInchSquare.net. If that does not occur, visit
OneInchSquare.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gamma World: Legion of Gold Origin Cards

With the release of the final Gamma World expansion, Legion of Gold, I have produced a series Character Origin cards in the same style as the Famine in Far-Go cards and Core Rulebook origin cards I released previously.  These cards are a tool to speed up character creation and aid play.  Have your players roll their origins and then hand out the appropriate cards to them.  These double-sided cards reprint almost all of the information found in the origin section of the rulebook, including the origin's name, description, full trait information, critical hit ability, and power names.  They contain all the information a player needs while creating their characters and serve as a handy reference during play.  Since power descriptions are too lengthy and really deserve their own cards, I have only included their names.


DOWNLOADS:

5 comments:

  1. The Legion of Gold ZIP file contains two PSD files that have the PNG extension instead. They won't open unless you rename them and open them in Photoshop, which I'm guessing is not what you want people to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshop fail. Should be fixed now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing card images without the text so I can make some of my own cards.

    I don't have Photoshop but I do use Paint.Net which uses layers much like Photoshop, so If I could get the layers individually that would be super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, I can do that. May take me a couple days to get around to posting them, but I can put some resources up for anyone who wants to make their own cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know you are probably busy, but I wanted to see if you made any progress on possibly getting the template out?

    ReplyDelete